- Cash Gifts
- Credit Cards
- IRA Distributions
- Corporate Matching Gifts
- Tangible Personal Property
- Your Will
- Life Insurance
For assistance with your giving, contact an HHI staff member or Scott Saunders at (615) 832-2000 or email@example.com. We can work with you and/or your advisors in planning your gift to meet your objectives and the needs of those whom we serve. Healing Hands International is a 501(c)(3) public charity and contributions are tax deductible when in compliance with the Internal Revenue Code.
Make checks payable to Healing Hands International and send to:
Healing Hands International
455 McNally Drive
Nashville, TN 37211
Credit card gifts are a convenient method for making a single or monthly gifts to HHI. The online giving form can be accessed using the button below, or contact us at (615) 832-2000 for assistance.
Individuals age 70 1/2 or older may direct distribution from their traditional IRA to registered charitable organizations, such as Healing Hands International.
- Distributions are limited to a maximum of $100,000 per year.
- Distributions are excluded from taxable income.
Consult with your tax professional to see if this tax break is advantageous to you.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Your gift will impact a life. Your company’s matching gift may double or even triple your impact.
Did you know that hundreds of companies across the country match employee contributions to Healing Hands International? To learn how it works and see whether your employer will double the impact of the donations you’ve already made contact us at 615-832-2000.
Tangible Personal Property
Examples of gifts of tangible personal property are furniture, art work, books, valuable collections, etc. All gifts of tangible personal property must go through an approval process before the gift is accepted and finalized. Gifts of tangible personal property that are legitimately appraised and satisfy the "related use" standard may also qualify for a tax deduction.
Many of those who partner with us have chosen to include Healing Hands International in their estate plan so they can have a lasting impact on others even after they are gone. By making a “legacy gift” in this way, you too can aid, equip and empower others with an eternal influence.
Include a bequest to Healing Hands International in your Will or Revocable Trust. Sample bequest language:
- "I give, devise, and bequeath to Healing Hands International, a not-for-profit corporation located in Nashville, Tennessee, the sum of $_____ (or____% of my trust assets; or all the rest, residue, and remainder of the trust assets). The property comprising this gift may be used to further the charitable purposes of Healing Hands International.
- "I give, devise, and bequeath to Healing Hands International, a not-for-profit corporation located in Nashville, Tennessee, the sum of $____ (or ____% of my trust assets; or all the rest, residue, and remainder of the trust assets) to be used for the following purpose;_________________. If, in its opinion, the need for funds for the designated purpose no longer exists, Healing Hands International is authorized to use these funds for a similar purpose.
Name Healing Hands International as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance policy.